Friday 6 June 2014

Anpanman - A Japanese Superhero

Ohayo gozaimasu! Good Morning!

Don't worry I will give you the english version! (I wish I could speak more Japanese than just a couple of words!)  My next scrapbook layout is of the Japanese animation and book character Anpanman.  He is a superhero who helps children in need -  for example if they are hungry he will feed them as his head is made from a Japanese bread roll filled with bean jam...


Aren't the colours just awesome!?!


Anpanman is one of my Daughter's favourite Japanese characters - we found these toys in a Shopping Street in Tokyo.  

If you would like to have more of a look at my layout please visit Wild About Scrap's Blog where I have blogged step by step instructions on how I created my page and a list of the products used. 

Don't forget to have a close look for my hidden tag, my heart brad and my LOVE wording - my personal touches to my scrapbook layouts.

Sayonara,
Bye for now, visit again soon
Shell
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment