Saturday 24 May 2014

Snowflakes are Winter's Butterflies...

Hello to you,

This is a bit exciting for me as this is the first scrapbook page that I have posted on our blog.... no, it is not the first page I have ever created it is just the first one I am showing you - not for any particular reason - I would just like to share....


These beautiful photos were taken on a recent holiday in the snow - from our Hotel Window - snow really is so beautiful - just like butterflies are!!

I am not sure how closely you have looked at my page - but on every page that I create I add a touch of my personality - I write the word LOVE, I add a heart brad and I add the date the photos were taken - did you spot all these details??  There is one more - on most of my pages I add a tag - a discreet tag in case I wish to add a personal message or quote - can you see the tag hiding in there?

On the back of all the pages that I create I write the date I created them - for future reference should I ever need it and also so I can see how my styles and tastes have changed on my scrapbooking journey.  Do you add personal touches to all of your pages?

If you wish to see a basic step by step instruction on how I created this page and a list of the products used please visit  Wild About Scrap's Blog.

Have a fantastic day,
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment