Sunday 25 May 2014

Kaszazz Australian Animals - Easel Cards

G'day!

I am sharing with you more of my Australia Cards today - Easel Cards this time.  I love easel cards - this is another great card fold that can be used as a display...

 A Kangaroo...


And a Koala.


To create the Kangaroo Easel card I created the background by using several different font styles which I stamped randomly over a sky blue coloured plain paper. I used a red card base, added a white layer and then my blue background.  The stitched ribbons are from Stampin' Up.  The kangaroo is from a Kaszazz Stamp Set - Australian Animals.  I purchased the Australia brass charm through ebay and the flag is a cocktail pick. 


Here is the inside view of the kangaroo card. I have left the card blank - plenty of space for writing!


Onto the Koala Card. The koala is from the same Kaszazz Australian Animals stamp Set. (sorry he is a bit hard to see in this photo - he is shiny from being embossed...) The branch he is sitting on is from A Stampin Up set - Take Care. A couple of leaves, a koala charm and Stampin Up ribbon were also added to my card. I used a blue card base, added a layer of red and a layer of white underneath my blue background.


Th inside of the koala card - plenty of space for writing here also. 


Another great thing about an easel card is - yes you can fold them down flat to be able to place them in an envelope!



A Kangaroo and a Koala - almost sounds like the name of a book!
Hope you are enjoying my Australia Cards?? You are?? Great, as I do have more to show you!!
Tomorrow perhaps,
See you back here again soon!

Shell
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment