Friday 11 April 2014

Trees

Hi Everyone
While we are up here waiting to see what this cyclone sitting of our coast here is about to do, I thought I would share with you one of my latest cards
This card was extremely hard to photograph as the front panel is created using Shimmerz sheet which is very shiny and reflects everything. I have used a craft card base and matted the front with a paper from Fab scraps, on which I have punched the right edge. I threaded the punched design with twine and tied a button at the top. The front panel is embossed with a tree folder and sanded lightly back. The sentiment is by Stampscapes. This is then taped to black gloss card on which I heavily distressed the edges. Coloured rhinestones were added to some of the flower centres to finish off the design.

The insert was stamped with a sentiment from Stampin'ups Bloomin marvelous set and a tree from Lovely as a tree set.
I hope you have enjoyed this card.
Till next time
BaRb

No comments:

Post a Comment