Tuesday 15 April 2014

The Greeting Farm - Birthday Card .....

Hello,

I have been creating quick and easy cards again - this time they are 'little girl' themed - I have a need for a stash of birthday cards for the ages around 'twelveteen' as my Husband would say....

Over the next few days I will show you the gorgeous cards I have made - each using a pre-printed card (see  - quick and easy) - I have a collection of pre-printed cards and thought these would be just perfect to use...


This beautiful little girl is from the Miss Anya Collection by The Greeting Farm. I stamped and black embossed her and quickly coloured with markers - no detail, no shading - (think - quick and easy...) 

For a bit of detail on the card, I stamped a flourish with Versamark and clear embossed the image, I also stamped and black embossed the wording.  The flourish is from Stampin' Ups Baroque Motifs and the wording is from Stampin' Ups Happiest Birthday Wishes set.

I am sure any girl aged 'twelveteen' would just love this card,
I know I do!!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment