Sunday 20 April 2014

Make It Crafty - Felicity Birthday Card

Good Morning,

Felicity is a 60s Fashion Girl from the Make It Crafty Stamp Set - she is bopping (and I say bopping because she's from the 60s) along to her favourite music - I can't help wondering which song she is listening to?


After I stamped and black embossed her image - I searched through my stash for the right card and this orange and lime green card seemed to suit her just perfectly!

I coloured her with markers (just a reminder these cards are quick and easy so no shading etc for the colouring) and then added kindyglitz to her hair, shorts, boots and beanie.

Multi coloured rhinestones and black embossed wording from Stampin' Up's set Great Friend finished the card.

Do you have a favourite song from the 60s?
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment