Monday 10 March 2014

Mini Album - Max's Backyard

Hi There,

Back again with another Mini Album to show you.  I have used these products (Max's Backyard) before for a mini, I still had some leftover - so now I have used them all...

I had a collection of goodies including stickers, 3d stickers, chipboard embellishments and glitter rub-ons to use.  I decided I would create a mini for a gardener or some gardening photos.  One of my Daughters is a Ladybeetle addict and there was a few ladybeetle embellishments in the collection so I have given the album to her - she has some great photos of pumpkins, pineapples and other veges etc that she has grown so she can use the mini for these.

 I created the album from a biscuit box which I covered in paper from my stash.

Front Cover I used cardstock and chipboard embellishments, rub-ons and bling.
Side Version - the binding I used was really simple - I used my Crop-a-dile to punch a hole at the top and one at the bottom, added an eyelet to each hole, hole punched my pages in the same positions and threaded a ribbon through - really simple...


 Side View of the pages - tabs and stickers and rubons and doodling to finish the page edges.
The pages were created by using a whole 12x12 sheet - I cut 2" off the side to make it 12x10 then folded these in half and taped them together for extra thickness to hold photos.


Back Cover  

Lots of green and lots of bugs, beetles and butterflies - perfect for a gardening mini!

Hope you enjoyed my Mini Album of Max's Backyard!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment