Tuesday 4 February 2014

Kaszazz - Big Al Owl Stamp

Hello,

After blogging my owl card Punch Bunch Owl card the other day, I created a some more owl cards which I will show you over the next few days....

This card I made using Kaszazz Big Al Stamp - he is a gorgeous big owl....



I used an Olive coloured card base with background paper from my stash.  I mounted the background paper on brown cardstock and also used a piece of the brown cardstock which I offset under the orange cardstock on which I stamped the owl image. The owl is stamped with versamark and embossed with Top Boss Embossing Powder - Cocoa Bean.  The ribbon is from Stampin Up and so is the Happy Birthday wording from Stamp set - Grunge Rock.  I added rhinestones to the corners of the background paper and to two of the corners of the orange layer.

Happy Birthday Card using Big Al,
Back with more soon,
Shell
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment