Saturday 5 October 2013

Kaisercraft - Pencil Holder, Stampin' Up - Asian Artistry

Hello Crafty Friends,

This morning I would like to show you a pencil holder I decorated - Kaisercraft Off the Page Pencil Holder.  First I painted the holder with a Mont Marte metallic green paint - it is such a beautiful colour.  I then added a row of thick dark brown ribbon (I guess you could call it ribbon?) around the bottom.

 
 
I then stamped the bird from Stampin' Up's set - Asian Artistry and oval die-cut the image.  I coloured  really simply - by basically just line colouring the image.  I then stitched a row of brown and gold ribbon around the oval finishing with a bow off-centre at the top.   The words "Life is a matter of moments" is from the Stampin' Up Set  - Elements of Style.
 


I added a row of bronze type coloured pearls around the top and added gold corner stickers on every side.  The last thing I did was to put a layer of felt on the inside of the pencil holder to give it a more finished look.

How lovely would a project like this look sitting on your desk!?!
Have a crafty day!
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment