Tuesday 24 September 2013

Stampin'up - Walk in the Wild

Hello again

I was asked one day, how did I come up with my designs?
Did I get everything out, and then try to think of something?
I had not thought about it before, but for me, it starts with the stamp. Many people have bought a stamp set, then not had any idea on how to use it.
I decided then, that for every stamp set I buy, I would design at least three ways for people to use it.
Today I am showing my ideas for Walk in the wild.
This first card is a trifold with the front folded back. The three sections are covered in Winter frost paper. The card base and mats for the image is basic grey. The image is stamped in basic grey onto white card, with the sentiment embossed in silver. Versamark ink was run around the edge of the white panel and embossed in white. There is a same sized panel on the inside section of the card, to allow for a message. Silver ribbon on the front panel, a frosted embellishment and some rhinestones finish off the design.

This second card has a natural white background. The grass has been stamped from the moose image, by colouring the stamp with a marker, and stamping on two levels. The little hen was then stamped in suede.
This image was then die cut with an oval framelit and matted onto a larger artichoke oval. Artichoke ink was then dabbed around the edges. The other bird stamp was coloured with markers, stamped and then cut out. It was positioned with dimensionals and coated in crystal effects. The sentiment was die cut, sponged round
the edges and also raised with dimensionals. The outer corners of the card were rounded and three candy dots added to the top left corner.
My third design with this set is on my Creating with BaRb blog.
Till next time, happy creating.
BaRb

No comments:

Post a Comment