Wednesday 18 September 2013

Kaszazz - Olivia

Good Afternoon,

You can definitely tell we are heading into summer!! Must be time to clean the airconditioner filters - we will need them veeeeery soon!!  Today, I have some cards to show you - I decided on the weekend that I would sit down and make some quick cards and it always seems to happen - when you want to make a 'quick' card it takes longer than usual.......

 I have used a Kaszazz stamp - Olivia - on all of the cards.  The background paper on all three was a magazine freebie - gotta love those!

 
I black embossed the stamped imaged and have coloured her in with Twinkling H2Os - Sea Spray and Gold Dust. The "Happy Birthday" was from Stampin Up - Elementary Elegance. Faux stitching, Sparkle Pen and pearl rhinestones completed this card.
 


I black embossed the stamped imaged and left her un-coloured.  Black rhinestones, spellbinder die and a Nellie Snellen Die placed on an angle, and the "birthday wishes" is from a Stampin Up set  - Wow Flowers.
 
 
 
The white card was edged with a Stampin Up Border Punch, I used my Corner chomper to round the corners on the yellow cardstock.  Black embossed the stamped image and again left her un-coloured.  Stitched with black embroidery thread and "birthday wishes" from Stampin Ups - Wow Flowers.

Three different cards using the same stamp -  hope you like them!
Enjoy the rest of your afternoon.
Shell
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment