Monday 26 August 2013

StampinUp Clockworks, Grid, Gorgeous Grunge

Hello
I feel these three stamp sets were made for each other, so that is how I used them.
 This first card uses Clockworks set, along with the Ticket wheel and Take a Ticket stamp.
Colours are natural white & ivory card, brushed silver and acetate for the clock and espresso, suede & navy inks and brads.
 This second card uses the clockworks, grid and grunge sets, and bitty banners stamps and die. Same colours but with a splash of strawberry slush.
 Same colours again, but added window frames and backyard basics dies and the pennant die from hearts a flutter. Crystal effects polish up the frame.

 This easel card is much more intensive. I have added the dress form and heart framelits dies. Shop around wheel was also perfect for this design. The added colour is Crisp Cantalope. The backing card on the easel front is embossed as is the base at the front under the lace.

Inside view of the card. The cut out piece of the heart frame was used here.
Crackle paint was used on the frame. Pearl chokers, a boutique detail and some linen thread around the waist of the dress form, some lace and a pearl were the perfect finishing touches.
I hope you enjoy these designs and have found some inspiration here.
BaRb

4 comments:

  1. Wow Barb, one of the very best cards I have seen using the grunge/shabby chic look. You definitely are a skilled artist and I hope to CASE some (if not all) of your creations. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandi, I am really pleased you like it. It is a change from my usual style' (nature themes etc.) but I felt these images calling to each other. I even bought the framelits to go with it, as I didn't have any hearts or dress forms. I love to share.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Fun to make too girls. Everyone who has had the chance has loved them.

      Delete