Monday 8 July 2013

Mini Album - Japan Trip

Hello, I was looking around my craft room deciding what to blog about next and spotted this Mini Album I created after my family trip to Japan in January 2012.
If you are anything like me...  there was more than 1000 photos to choose from eeks, but digital cameras are just the best thing!  Anyway, I printed out all the whole family photos and created an album to suit - adding pages as I needed them.  Of course I had to do it in my fave colours... red and black.  I had purchased many 'trinkets' as my Husband calls them and have hung them all on the rings on the side of the album.


I painted the edges of the chipboard pages and covered them with dragon paper,used lots of ribbons, stickers etc.  The words and numbers were die cut and covered with diamond glaze and I made the flowers on the front with punches using the same dragon papers, and of course bling...
As always a splash of gold to add to the black and red gives it that little bit extra sparkle.
Hope you like it as much as we loved the holiday....

Enjoy,
Shell xox

No comments:

Post a Comment